TPCS Cloud-Based ERP
for footwear, accessories, apparel and tannery
Intuitive, affordable, state of the art
ENJOY the ease of use | EXPERIENCE complete organizational control | ELIMINATE duplication and wastage of resources | REAP the benefits of increased efficiency | WITNESS improved productivity
Companies using TPCS ERP for apparel, leather goods, and footwear manufacturing experience complete organizational control
Easy tracking of all departments: sample costing, material planning and procurement, inventory control to line wise production.
Tech Sheet, Costing and BOM
- TPCS compares your multiple version of cost sheet given to the customer in a single window and the approved cost is converted as your BOM.
- TPCS gives you alert when your purchase price is higher than the approved cost sheet price.
- With TPCS compare the cost approved by the customer to actual production cost, it controls your procurement and material excess consumption.
Material Planning with Automatic Purchase Orders
- Material Planning release Automatic Indents based on BOM & order quantity by checking stock, pipeline, reorder quantity.
- After approval of Indents its converted as purchase orders to vendors.
- Purchase order cost will not exceed the approved cost sheet, vendor and the price is picked from BOM and approved price list to release Bulk Purchase Orders.
Advanced Inventory Control
- TPCS Fashion ERP validates on all fronts: makes material receipts against the purchase orders and issues material based on the BOM quantity.
- TPCS Fashion ERP guarantees ease of work to the Production team : plans for the materials, manages changes in style prior to production, handles Multiple Warehouse stock at different locations with stock transfers between them.
- TPCS Fashion ERP carries out Quality Check of inward materials to eliminate rejection during production.
- TPCS Fashion ERP tracks Issue of Materials for Jobwork/Recut parallely.
Tracking FG with Tablets
- TPCS Fashion ERP tracks production on your dashboard in real-time.
- TPCS Fashion ERP tracks Finished Goods at the end of the finishing line with a touch on the tablet.
- TPCS Fashion ERP trains workers to reduce time spent on rework by effectively capturing reasons leading to rework.
Automated Generation of Approved Price List
TPCS Fashion ERP facilitates comparison of cost between vendors and the price fluctuation for the same vendor for a period.
TPCS Fashion ERP has complete control of your material cost. The material price is automatically listed when selecting the vendor in cost sheet working and the same price is displayed on purchase orders released to the vendor.
TPCS ensures maximum security as changes to the price of raw material can be carried out only by persons authorized to have access to it.
Control Your Job-Work
TPCS Fashion ERP offers complete control of your job-work through integration of Material Conversion and generation of receipts. Each one of your job-work needs are fulfilled with easy to follow-up procedures. TPCS Fashion ERP allows hassle free accommodation of changes that arise at any point in time. Colour changes to the leather allotted for printing can be carried out easily. Even with material sent out for printing, colour changes to the leather and conversion to another finish is a possibility.
TPCS Fashion ERP provides real time tracking of material sent out for component making by tagging delivery note to goods receipt with GST compliance.
Cutting Slip Prepared and Materials Issued in few Clicks
TPCS Fashion ERP simplifies capturing data for cutting process with a few clicks. Be it leather or lining or any cuttable material all you need to do is select the style and quantity to cut and your work is done. Now you are ready for production.
TPCS Fashion ERP prepares print outs with the name of the material , quantity consumed, wastage and barcode for automatic material issues from stores. TPCS Fashion ERP uses this data to track the material when the cutting is completed – a process enabled by scanning with handheld computers.
It may be leather or lining or any cuttable material which needs to be cut for production you just need to select the style and quantity to cut, its done. Yes, your cutting slip is prepared in few clicks before your production starts. It has material name with consumption, wastage and barcode printed for automatic material issues from stores and track when the cutting is completed by just scanning with the handheld computers.
Production WIP Tracking with Job Tickets
TPCS Fashion ERP prints Job Tickets with barcode for tracking the styles in production. The job cards are scanned when the material enters and exits the production line. Simultaneously, TPCS Fashion ERP tracks the process a given batch of material is undergoing at any point in time through the scanning of barcodes stuck near the operation table.
Job Tickets are printed with barcode and operation scanned to trace the styles on the production line whether its preparation or stitching. Its scanned when it enters and exits the line, the operations are scanned from the barcode stuck near the operation table.